July 24, 2022 to August 5, 2022
Training by leading respected industry professionals in:
- Musical Theatre
- Vocal Instruction
- Dance Instruction
In addition to training you receive:
- Career Counseling during & after The NYPAA Experience
- One photograph in “The NYPAA Experience 21” Book
- “The NYPAA Experience 21” Book
- Official NYPAA Student Card
- Official NYPAA Notepad
- NYC Tour
- Broadway Show Admission
- Recording Studio Experience
- Gala Dinner
- Agent/Manager Q&A
- Agent/Manager Showcase
The NYPAA Experience students receive classes in acting, musical theater, voice & dance. Morning classes are usually intensive classes in a discipline with three one hour afternoon classes.
In an effort to ensure maximum retention and enjoyment, we try to limit The NYPAA Experience to 20 students.
Besides the amazing training you’ll receive from the professionals at NYPAA, you will experience:
- a NYC Tour
- a Broadway show
- a Recording Studio Experience
- Agent & Manager Q&A
- a Red Carpet Gala Dinner
- Agent & Manager Showcase
Additional assistance is always available by contacting us at 212-457-4060 or by the Contact Us page or chat if available.
The Academy accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Certified Check and Cash.
The New York Performing Arts Academy reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If The New York Performing Arts Academy cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Refunds will be made to the person or entity that paid for the event. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to an event at a future date. Cancellations will be accepted via fax or email, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. Unless otherwise specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to cancel a registration and be eligible for a refund is 20 business days before the event.
All cancellations that qualify for a refund will be credited either through a refund check payment or a credit may be applied toward future events at the time of cancellation. Please note that this includes invoice payments made by credit card.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline (20 business days unless otherwise specifically stated on registration materials) will not be eligible for a refund. The registrant has the option of (1) substituting another person to attend, or (2) apply the credit balance toward a future course or conference.
- Refunds will not be available to registrants who do not give advance notice of cancellation and who do not show up at the event.
The NYPAA Experience does not allow for scholarships. NYPAA grants are available to those in need with a maximum award of $500. Monetary credits at The New York Performing Arts Academy cannot be used for The NYPAA Experience.
While scholarships are not available for this program, you may be eligible for a needs-based grant up to $500 off with proper documentation & verification.
Payment plans are offered, please inquire with a Registration Agent.